We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Contracts Analyst.
What will you do…
- Improving and managing the company’s contract management systems.
- Overseeing the contract/deal/signature approval process. Handle all steps for contract execution (creation, signatures, scanning, exchanges of final materials, filing hard copies and uploading to storage).
- Managing internal contract related projects, training, processes, and helping to drive cross-functional efforts to completion.
- Coordinating with sales and operational teams based throughout the U.S.
- Assisting senior management with other special contract related projects on an as-needed basis.
- Regarded as a team player by colleagues and models SAMURAI’s values and culture.
Why you are qualified…
- College degree required; advanced degree preferred (paralegal certification, etc.).
- Ability to work rapidly, meet deadlines, prioritize, multi-task, and adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Be detail-oriented and able to work quickly and accurately.
- Experience as a paralegal (with strong contracts background) and contract administrator, with a strong preference for candidates with in-house experience at software/technology companies.
- Excellent written, oral and online communication skills.
- Talent for organizational efficiency and proactive improvement of the status quo.
- Must be customer service oriented and excel at working within a team.
- Commitment to professionalism and collegiality.
Who we are…
SAMURAI is a cloud-based service designed for giving life digital financial content and personalize them based on readers’ unique needs. We are a rapidly growing financial analysis, analytics and TaaS (Trading as a Service) platform helping hedge funds, banks, institutional investors and individual investors increase market engagement, gain insights, improve trade performance, and quantify risk/reward with world-class user experience and visualizations. We have an extraordinary team of passionate professionals, in various subject areas, who love working together to help build, manage and maintain the platform every trading day.
Stuff to perk you up even more…
- Excellent compensation package: Good hourly rates, yearly bonus, and stock options
- Four-day work week*
- Flexible work arrangements
- Training in new technologies and growth opportunities
- Learn from dedicated people and strong leadership
- Work for a dynamic and global workforce
- Opportunity to work from a choice of work centers in the future - India, Ukraine, Dominican Republic, and other countries.
*Starting in 2022.
SAMURAI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all contractees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, We complies with all federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.