We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced DevOps Engineer.
What will you do…
- You’ll help drive the transformation to a true DevOps organization enhancing automation and maturing our Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery processes.
- You’ll participate in architecture enhancement and scalability projects while you work hand in hand with development, QA and infrastructure operations to adopt best practices and drive fundamental change.
- You’ll create, select and maintain tools, configurations, and scripts.
- Structure and maintain the software configuration management system
- Automate and maintain the software build process
- Automate software deployment and monitoring
- Automate software testing at multiple levels (component, configuration item, subsystem, system) and monitor results
- Monitor site stability and performance and troubleshoot site issues
- Scale infrastructure to meet rapidly increasing demand
- Collaborate with developers to bring new features and services into production
- Provide support to development teams that use the automated infrastructure
- Develop and improve operational practices and procedures
- Delivering quality work while operating as a team player while valuing SAMURAI’s mission and culture.
Why you are qualified…
- 5+ years of total experience supporting production web infrastructure on Windows and Linux.
- At least 3 years of experience in a DevOps role.
- Experience using automation tools like Ansible, Chef, or Puppet to build CI/CD solutions.
- Expertise in automation using PowerShell, Ruby, Python or shell scripts.
- Self-motivation and drive with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A bachelor’s degree (CS, EE or Math preferred) or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with Splunk or ELK/EHK is a bonus.
- Experience supporting BI is a major plus.
Who we are…
SAMURAI is a cloud-based service designed for giving life digital financial content and personalize them based on readers’ unique needs. We are a rapidly growing financial analysis, analytics and TaaS (Trading as a Service) platform helping hedge funds, banks, institutional investors and individual investors increase market engagement, gain insights, improve trade performance, and quantify risk/reward with world-class user experience and visualizations. We have an extraordinary team of passionate professionals, in various subject areas, who love working together to help build, manage and maintain the platform every trading day.
Stuff to perk you up even more…
- Excellent compensation package: Good hourly rates, yearly bonus, and stock options
- Four-day work week*
- Flexible work arrangements
- Training in new technologies and growth opportunities
- Learn from dedicated people and strong leadership
- Work for a dynamic and global workforce
- Opportunity to work from a choice of work centers in the future - India, Ukraine, Dominican Republic, and other countries.
*Starting in 2022.
SAMURAI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all contractees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, We complies with all federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.