We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Director of Partner Services.
What will you do…
- Proactive management and development of the Partner Services Department.
- Provide leadership and guidance for staff and accountability for department metrics.
- Proactively address issues in a timely fashion as needed.
- Ensure supervisor (EVP) maintains full awareness and status of successes/challenges and metrics.
- Regarded as a team player by colleagues and models company values and culture.
- Develop, manage, and lead a team to achieve all targets and KPIs.
- Coordinate with management on strategic planning and objectives.
- Ensure competitiveness of product consistency.
- Develop new tools and processes that contribute to greater productivity and efficiency.
- Prepare and present high-quality weekly reports.
- Develop global distribution agreements, and instigate roll out operations.
- Attend and participate in all relevant tradeshows, workshops, and events.
- As Director Partner Services, your main objective will be to provide guidance and leadership to ensure the successful account management of SAMURAI and its partners.
- Exceed the (KPI’s) and growth expectations that form a key part of SAMURAI’s business goals.
- Delivering quality work while operating as a team player while valuing SAMURAI’s mission and culture.
Why you are qualified…
- 8-10 years of work experience in management consulting and corporate operations.
- Strong numerical & analytical skill and attention to detail.
- Leadership with strong interpersonal skills in working with medium to large sized teams.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Ability to successfully communicate proposals to potential partners.
- Past success in mentoring sales teams that achieve long-term relationships.
- Adapts well and is energized by change.
Who we are…
SAMURAI is a cloud-based service designed for giving life digital financial content and personalize them based on readers’ unique needs. We are a rapidly growing financial analysis, analytics and TaaS (Trading as a Service) platform helping hedge funds, banks, institutional investors and individual investors increase market engagement, gain insights, improve trade performance, and quantify risk/reward with world-class user experience and visualizations. We have an extraordinary team of passionate professionals, in various subject areas, who love working together to help build, manage and maintain the platform every trading day.
Stuff to perk you up even more…
- Excellent compensation package: Good hourly rates, yearly bonus, and stock options
- Four-day work week*
- Flexible work arrangements
- Training in new technologies and growth opportunities
- Learn from dedicated people and strong leadership
- Work for a dynamic and global workforce
- Opportunity to work from a choice of work centers in the future - India, Ukraine, Dominican Republic, and other countries.
*Starting in 2022.
SAMURAI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all contractees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, We complies with all federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.