We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Implementation Manager.
What will you do…
- Manage multiple software implementations with Credible Partners.
- Develop and maintain a positive relationship with Partners, SAMURAI's Technical Team, Partner Services Team, Training Team, and fellow Implementation Team members while taking SAMURAI's Partners to live within realistic timelines.
- Administer everyday workflow of all implementation processes and provide technical support to all associates.
- Coordinate with team to resolve all issues within the required timeframe and recommend appropriate changes to all policies and procedures and evaluate all implementation for the team.
- Monitor all implementation requests and administer staff working and assist the team and senior implementation managers and provide required coaching for same.
- Develop an implementation strategy, which involves identifying the tasks that need to be completed to prepare staff for the new resources.
- Review external clients product demands develop project plans and ensure that implementations are completed on time, within budget, and meet client expectations.
- Maintain all project plans and ensure compliance with the timeframe and collaborate with stakeholders for all implementation processes.
- Delivering quality work while operating as a team player while valuing SAMURAI’s mission and culture.
Why you are qualified…
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2+ years of experience in software implementation.
- PMP certification.
- Experience with a cloud of SaaS implementations, EHR/EMR Implementation.
- Data Visualization.
- Configuration and Form building.
- History of on-time implementation delivery.
- Working with remote teams.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience with project management.
- Good written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to interpret workflows and apply business strategies for improvement.
- Must have the ability to work with patience, courtesy, and efficiency.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to analyze and communicate reporting deliverables.
- Ability to think quickly and logically to ensure solutions identified.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Willingness to travel up to 75%.
- Proactively escalate the Partner’s needs to SAMURAI's senior management accompanied by a plan of action, as necessary.
Who we are…
SAMURAI is a cloud-based service designed for giving life digital financial content and personalize them based on readers’ unique needs. We are a rapidly growing financial analysis, analytics and TaaS (Trading as a Service) platform helping hedge funds, banks, institutional investors and individual investors increase market engagement, gain insights, improve trade performance, and quantify risk/reward with world-class user experience and visualizations. We have an extraordinary team of passionate professionals, in various subject areas, who love working together to help build, manage and maintain the platform every trading day.
Stuff to perk you up even more…
- Excellent compensation package: Good hourly rates, yearly bonus, and stock options
- Four-day work week*
- Flexible work arrangements
- Training in new technologies and growth opportunities
- Learn from dedicated people and strong leadership
- Work for a dynamic and global workforce
- Opportunity to work from a choice of work centers in the future - India, Ukraine, Dominican Republic, and other countries.
*Starting in 2022.
SAMURAI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all contractees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, We complies with all federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.