We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Manager of Data Integration and Analytics.
What will you do…
- Hands-on technical role that will deliver world-class software reports and integrations through mentorship, peer programming, code review sessions, task delegation, and providing technical direction to multiple software development projects.
- Regarded as a team player and leader by colleagues and model SAMURAI's values and culture.
- Oversees and manages all scheduled and ad-hoc software reporting requests and integrations in a timely and accurate manner by the Reporting and Integration team.
- Establish and maintain a detailed calendar and inventory of all reporting and integration deliverables and timelines.
- Research and determine reporting requirements for entry into new states and markets, as indicated by the CTO.
- Oversee and implement Oversees and manages all scheduled and ad-hoc software reporting requests and integrations in a timely and accurate manner by the Reporting and Integration team.
- Work with Implementation Management and Implementation teams to coordinate interface delivery in tandem with the Partners' Go Live schedule.
- Provide team leadership and demonstration of technical knowledge to support the Report & Integration Team and Partners by researching and answering questions; troubleshooting problems; optimizing software performance.
- Initial Key Drivers for the Manager of Data Integration and Analytics:
- Maintain awareness and adherence to tech timelines for internal and external facing projects, and work closely with the appropriate team leaders to ensure that timelines are met and needs are addressed.
- Completion of SAMURAI's product knowledge and training.
- Work as part of a cross-functional team coordinating and communicating with various departments as to the availability of interfaces.
- Accurately track and monitor performance against established standards and key performance indicators, addressing escalated issues and working with Management by taking recommendations and suggestions to improve technical operations and software development.
- Assist Implementation Managers, Partner Relationship Managers, and others with exceptional management and coordination skills to ensure performance meets all Partner technical, cost, and schedule objectives.
- Establish strong relationships both internally and externally to grow and develop additional communication channels.
- Provide outstanding internal and external customer service, including timely, concise and accurate responses, proactive Partner Issue management, while handling all internal and external requests in a professional, positive, and dignified manner.
- Develop a roadmap of interface availability and delivery.
- Manages Report & Integration staff including consultation on performance evaluations, promotions, hiring, and disciplinary responsibilities.
- Evolve the existing software system applications and architecture in various areas, as needed.
- Assist in the coordination of release and sprint planning.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management consistent with SAMURAI's Mission and core values to execute daily operations and policies of the company, establishing long-term operational efficiencies, and attaining short and long-term operational goals.
- Display willingness to make timely decisions; exhibit sound and accurate judgment, support and explain the reasoning for decisions, and include appropriate people in decision-making process.
- Actively track time spent while documenting and updating status within SAMURAI's Ticket Tracking software for self and software development team.
- Leading by example, provide exemplary support and knowledge of SAMURAI proprietary software for successful utilization and optimization for SAMURAI Partners.
- Delivering quality work while operating as a team player while valuing SAMURAI’s mission and culture.
Why you are qualified…
- 3+ years' experience in data integration with enterprise business applications, performing data validation on complex datasets and reporting from multiple data sources.
- Minimum of a 4-year college degree, preferably in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
- Experience translating data into actionable business recommendations.
- 1 or more years of database development experience.
- Ability to model data attributes and make table structure changes if needed.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and processes.
- Ability to manage multiple clients, projects, timelines, and deliverables simultaneously.
- Charismatic leader - able to motivate and guide others to ensure performance is in accordance with clear expectations and goals.
- Analytical thinker - able to effectively interpret business needs and translate them into the application and operational requirements, resolving complex technical business problems.
- Independent and creative problem solver - able to bring new ideas and perspectives to projects.
- Adaptable - able to work independently and within a team environment. Comfortable with ambiguity.
- Desire to help define and improve processes and deliverables.
- Results and service-oriented mindset, tenacious attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational, time management, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills as interfacing with developers, business users, clients, and business partners are critical to the success.
- Skilled presenter - able to effectively conduct formal and informal presentations in both small and large group settings within all levels of an organization.
Who we are…
SAMURAI is a cloud-based service designed for giving life digital financial content and personalize them based on readers’ unique needs. We are a rapidly growing financial analysis, analytics and TaaS (Trading as a Service) platform helping hedge funds, banks, institutional investors and individual investors increase market engagement, gain insights, improve trade performance, and quantify risk/reward with world-class user experience and visualizations. We have an extraordinary team of passionate professionals, in various subject areas, who love working together to help build, manage and maintain the platform every trading day.
Stuff to perk you up even more…
- Excellent compensation package: Good hourly rates, yearly bonus, and stock options
- Four-day work week*
- Flexible work arrangements
- Training in new technologies and growth opportunities
- Learn from dedicated people and strong leadership
- Work for a dynamic and global workforce
- Opportunity to work from a choice of work centers in the future - India, Ukraine, Dominican Republic, and other countries.
*Starting in 2022.
SAMURAI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all contractees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, We complies with all federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.