We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced PRM Partner Relationship Management.
What will you do…
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management consistent with SAMURAI’s Mission and core values to execute daily operations and policies of the company, establishing long-term operational efficiencies, and attaining short and long-term operational goals.
- Display willingness to make timely decisions; exhibit sound and accurate judgment, support and explain the reasoning for decisions, and include appropriate people in decision-making process.
- Recruit, train, mentor and supervise team members and establish initiatives to motivate and educate staff.
- Ensure Partner needs are addressed in a timely manner and ensuring overall Partner satisfaction.
Develop processes and KPIs that help your team:
- Maintain an awareness of implementation timelines for assigned Partners and work closely with Implementation Managers, Support Center Coordinators, Training, Consulting, Technology, Sales, and Partners to ensure that timelines are met and needs are addressed.
- Contact each assigned Partner on a regular basis to gauge satisfaction and offer additional products, services, or training to improve satisfaction levels.
- Accurately track and monitor performance against established standards and key performance indicators, addressing escalated issues and working with Management by taking recommendations and suggestions to improve operations.
- Provide SAMURAI Senior Management with progress toward identified KPIs.
- Regarded as a team player and leader by colleagues and model SAMURAI’s values and culture.
- Willingness to travel 25%.
- Delivering quality work while operating as a team player while valuing SAMURAI’s mission and culture.
Why you are qualified…
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of project management experience and demonstrated success in implementing projects on time, on budget and with minimal technical issues.
- 5+ years of leadership/management.
- Experience in process development and strong team building skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and prior success dealing directly with many Partners and teams.
- Experience working directly with support centers (call centers) and implementation teams is required.
- Demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent computer technology experience, especially as it relates to Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, and web-based software.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to successfully handle many parallel Partners, each with independent issues and timelines.
- Excellent analytical abilities and critical thinking and organizational skills.
- High initiative, strong work ethic, and interest in new technology and software applications are essential.
- Experience defining and tracking metrics and developing processes to improve department performance.
- Experience providing weekly reporting to superiors and implementing feedback in a timely and quality fashion.
- Remains accountable for performance and believes and promotes the concepts of flawless execution and exceptional Partner satisfaction.
Who we are…
SAMURAI is a cloud-based service designed for giving life digital financial content and personalize them based on readers’ unique needs. We are a rapidly growing financial analysis, analytics and TaaS (Trading as a Service) platform helping hedge funds, banks, institutional investors and individual investors increase market engagement, gain insights, improve trade performance, and quantify risk/reward with world-class user experience and visualizations. We have an extraordinary team of passionate professionals, in various subject areas, who love working together to help build, manage and maintain the platform every trading day.
Stuff to perk you up even more…
- Excellent compensation package: Good hourly rates, yearly bonus, and stock options
- Four-day work week*
- Flexible work arrangements
- Training in new technologies and growth opportunities
- Learn from dedicated people and strong leadership
- Work for a dynamic and global workforce
- Opportunity to work from a choice of work centers in the future - India, Ukraine, Dominican Republic, and other countries.
*Starting in 2022.
SAMURAI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all contractees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, We complies with all federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.