We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Partner Service Coordinator.
What will you do…
- Provide technical support to users by researching and answering questions; troubleshooting problems; optimizing software performance.
- Provide outstanding Partner Service, including timely, concise and accurate responses, proactive Partner Issue management, while handling all Partner requests in a professional, positive, and dignified manner.
- Provide training and consultation, as needed, on functionality in the software.
- Delivering quality work while operating as a team player while valuing SAMURAI’s mission and culture.
Why you are qualified…
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience/training.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Interest in behavioral health and technology/software.
- Experience providing outstanding technical service.
- Must have the ability to work with patience, kindness, courtesy, respect, and efficiency in all customer relations.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to think quickly and logically to ensure expedient response to customer inquiries.
- Strong organization skills.
- Basic SQL and relational database knowledge.
- Must exhibit professionalism at all times.
- Must be a team player and willing to assist when the need arises.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Must be able to juggle multiple priorities and deliver quality work.
Who we are…
SAMURAI is a cloud-based service designed for giving life digital financial content and personalize them based on readers’ unique needs. We are a rapidly growing financial analysis, analytics and TaaS (Trading as a Service) platform helping hedge funds, banks, institutional investors and individual investors increase market engagement, gain insights, improve trade performance, and quantify risk/reward with world-class user experience and visualizations. We have an extraordinary team of passionate professionals, in various subject areas, who love working together to help build, manage and maintain the platform every trading day.
Stuff to perk you up even more…
- Excellent compensation package: Good hourly rates, yearly bonus, and stock options
- Four-day work week*
- Flexible work arrangements
- Training in new technologies and growth opportunities
- Learn from dedicated people and strong leadership
- Work for a dynamic and global workforce
- Opportunity to work from a choice of work centers in the future - India, Ukraine, Dominican Republic, and other countries.
*Starting in 2022.
SAMURAI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all contractees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, We complies with all federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.