We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Product Manager.
What will you do…
- Develop go-to-market strategy and marketing plans necessary to meet company revenue goals.
- Provide product-level positioning and marketing messaging.
- Experience creating and maintaining playbooks.
- Lead product marketing campaigns to extend the company’s reach into the market.
- Support web and marketing channels to drive acquisition and awareness, including webinars, trade shows, direct marketing, collateral, and customer case studies.
- Develop and execute promotional and pricing strategy.
- Create marketing asset content such as data sheets, feature briefs, whitepapers, user guides, web tutorials, and other collateral and content.
- Develop appropriate sales and partner training outline materials, collateral, pricing guides.
- Create market requirement documents for product enhancements.
- Delivering quality work while operating as a team player while valuing SAMURAI’s mission and culture.
Why you are qualified…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Marketing required (MBA preferred).
- Minimal 5-7 years related working experience in marketing or e-commerce.
- IT savvy, excellent skills in MS office suite, such as word and excel.
- Understanding of search engine-friendly website designs.
- Thorough understanding of e-commerce and both traditional and emerging marketing platforms.
- Deep interest and knowledge in blogs, SEO, SEM, and business analytics.
- Command of Microsoft Office, (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).as well as Amazon Workspaces, Last Pass, Atlassian-Jira, Trello, Lucid Charts, Box, Google Drive, Google Sheets.
- Familiarity with the latest technologies and methodologies in data collection, content production, and communication.
- Knowledge and experience with HTML is plus.
- Understanding of basic marketing fundamentals, PAS (Platform as a Service), content creation and integration, campaign development and marketing promotion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A positive attitude, self-motivated, and eager to learn.
- Work well both independently and as a part of a team.
Who we are…
SAMURAI is a cloud-based service designed for giving life digital financial content and personalize them based on readers’ unique needs. We are a rapidly growing financial analysis, analytics and TaaS (Trading as a Service) platform helping hedge funds, banks, institutional investors and individual investors increase market engagement, gain insights, improve trade performance, and quantify risk/reward with world-class user experience and visualizations. We have an extraordinary team of passionate professionals, in various subject areas, who love working together to help build, manage and maintain the platform every trading day.
Stuff to perk you up even more…
- Excellent compensation package: Good hourly rates, yearly bonus, and stock options
- Four-day work week*
- Flexible work arrangements
- Training in new technologies and growth opportunities
- Learn from dedicated people and strong leadership
- Work for a dynamic and global workforce
- Opportunity to work from a choice of work centers in the future - India, Ukraine, Dominican Republic, and other countries.
*Starting in 2022.
SAMURAI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all contractees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, We complies with all federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.