We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Quality Assurance Automation Engineer.
What will you do…
- Involved in the design of product and project requirements.
- Identify test approaches, coverage, requirement gaps, and risks.
- Ensures quality measures are included in the initial project design.
- Writes detailed test strategies and plans, making full use of different test estimation techniques in assessing the best balance of coverage and efficiency for a project.
- Writes detailed test scripts to test the functionality of the proposed system.
- Ensures requirements traceability in the team and identifies areas for improvement.
- Validates the completion of Integrated Testing. Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems and suggest functional solutions.
- Develops, executes and analyzes the output from scripts that capture application and platform quality metrics.
- Troubleshoots errors found in the test environment with minimal help from Development teams.
- Configures complex software solutions by following user guides and manuals instead of waiting to get helped by experts.
- Raises quality issues to the right levels of management using established channels of escalation.
- Delivering quality work while operating as a team player while valuing SAMURAI’s mission and culture.
Why you are qualified…
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Mechanical Engineering or related field or equivalent experience in software testing.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and planning skills.
- Technology Stack/platform proficiency:
- C/C++, C#, .net, oracle and SQL server, SaaS
- Exposure to one or more of the following technologies:
- OOAD and n-tier architectures (exposure to MVC/MVP/MVVM design patterns highly desired)
- ASP.NET (exposure to user controls, custom controls, and ASP.Net AJAX highly desired)
- Command of Microsoft Office, (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).as well as Amazon Workspaces, last pass, Atlassian-Jira, Trello, Lucid Charts, Box, Google Drive, Google Sheets.
- Web Services (SOAP or REST based)
- Relational database design
- Apache or IIS web server platforms
- Experience in working with Test Management and Defect Management Tools.
- Test automation experience or expertise in any scripting languages would be required.
- Relevant software quality certification preferred.
Who we are…
SAMURAI is a cloud-based service designed for giving life digital financial content and personalize them based on readers’ unique needs. We are a rapidly growing financial analysis, analytics and TaaS (Trading as a Service) platform helping hedge funds, banks, institutional investors and individual investors increase market engagement, gain insights, improve trade performance, and quantify risk/reward with world-class user experience and visualizations. We have an extraordinary team of passionate professionals, in various subject areas, who love working together to help build, manage and maintain the platform every trading day.
Stuff to perk you up even more…
- Excellent compensation package: Good hourly rates, yearly bonus, and stock options
- Four-day work week*
- Flexible work arrangements
- Training in new technologies and growth opportunities
- Learn from dedicated people and strong leadership
- Work for a dynamic and global workforce
- Opportunity to work from a choice of work centers in the future - India, Ukraine, Dominican Republic, and other countries.
*Starting in 2022.
SAMURAI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all contractees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, We complies with all federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.