We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Sales Associate.
What will you do…
- Aggressively calling on prospects (marketing personnel) at vendor companies who may have an interest in sponsoring content or advertising.
- Networking with prospects to find other relevant contacts who may have an interest in sponsorship/advertising opportunities.
- Selling lead generation, sponsorship/brand awareness and event advertising options including banner ads, e-news sponsorships, webinars, podcasts, custom content, etc.
- Working off of a defined account list to find decision-makers and identify prospects.
- Maintaining relationships with current customers to maximize renewal business.
- Delivering quality work while operating as a team player while valuing SAMURAI’s mission and culture.
Why you are qualified…
- A Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or sales is preferred.
- At least 2 years of B2B Sales, Digital Media Sales preferred but not required.
- Experience in selling to advertising agencies is a plus.
- Exceptional presentation skills.
- Master at objection handling.
- Command of Microsoft Office, (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).as well as Amazon Workspaces, Last Pass, Worksnaps, Atlassian-Jira, Trello, Lucid Charts, Box, Google Drive, Google Sheets.
- Deep interest and knowledge in blogs, SEO, SEM, and business analytics.
- Thorough understanding of e-commerce and both traditional and emerging marketing platforms.
- Familiarity with the latest technologies and methodologies in data collection, content production, and communication.
- Ability to complete RFP’s in accordance with prospect expectations.
- Ability to concisely convey the value proposition.
- Experience performing in an individual contributor capacity with an individual sales target.
- Knowledge and experience with HTML is plus.
- Understanding of basic marketing fundamentals, PAS (Platform as a Service), content creation and integration, campaign development and marketing promotion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A positive attitude, self-motivated, and eager to learn.
- Work well both independently and as a part of a team.
Who we are…
SAMURAI is a cloud-based service designed for giving life digital financial content and personalize them based on readers’ unique needs. We are a rapidly growing financial analysis, analytics and TaaS (Trading as a Service) platform helping hedge funds, banks, institutional investors and individual investors increase market engagement, gain insights, improve trade performance, and quantify risk/reward with world-class user experience and visualizations. We have an extraordinary team of passionate professionals, in various subject areas, who love working together to help build, manage and maintain the platform every trading day.
Stuff to perk you up even more…
- Excellent compensation package: Good hourly rates, yearly bonus, and stock options
- Four-day work week*
- Flexible work arrangements
- Training in new technologies and growth opportunities
- Learn from dedicated people and strong leadership
- Work for a dynamic and global workforce
- Opportunity to work from a choice of work centers in the future - India, Ukraine, Dominican Republic, and other countries.
*Starting in 2022.
SAMURAI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all contractees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, We complies with all federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.