We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Software Development Manager.
What will you do…
- Estimate level of effort for given projects.
- Evaluate 3rd party proposals.
- Run planning and standup meetings.
- Perform code reviews.
- Meet with other development managers and teams to review interdependency of all projects.
- Perform analysis and proofs of concept to ensure optimal design.
- Communicate standards and common approaches for feature/function reuse.
- Work as part of the development leadership team reviewing projects for completeness and conformity to standards.
- Manage development roadmap projects assigned for outsourcing.
- Communicate standards and best practices.
- Delivering quality work while operating as a team player while valuing SAMURAI’s mission and culture.
Why you are qualified…
- 7+ years of experience developing in .Net technical stack.
- Behavioral health experience.
- Working with remote teams.
- Agile development process.
- Experience with a cloud of SaaS implementations, EHR/EMR Implementations.
- Previous experience as a lead or manager.
- Previous experiences managing development teams in an agile environment.
- Previous experience managing outsourced projects/teams.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Who we are…
SAMURAI is a cloud-based service designed for giving life digital financial content and personalize them based on readers’ unique needs. We are a rapidly growing financial analysis, analytics and TaaS (Trading as a Service) platform helping hedge funds, banks, institutional investors and individual investors increase market engagement, gain insights, improve trade performance, and quantify risk/reward with world-class user experience and visualizations. We have an extraordinary team of passionate professionals, in various subject areas, who love working together to help build, manage and maintain the platform every trading day.
Stuff to perk you up even more…
- Excellent compensation package: Good hourly rates, yearly bonus, and stock options
- Four-day work week*
- Flexible work arrangements
- Training in new technologies and growth opportunities
- Learn from dedicated people and strong leadership
- Work for a dynamic and global workforce
- Opportunity to work from a choice of work centers in the future - India, Ukraine, Dominican Republic, and other countries.
*Starting in 2022.
SAMURAI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all contractees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, We complies with all federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.