We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Technical Writer.
What will you do…
- Determine the needs of end users of financial analysis documentation.
- Study existing strategies and talk with product designers and developers.
- Work with technical staff to make services easier to use.
- Organize and write supporting technical documents for various financial services.
- Use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase end users’ understanding.
- Select appropriate medium for message or audience, such as manuals or online videos.
- Standardize content across platforms and media.
- Gather usability feedback from customers, designers, and partners.
Revise web content as new issues arise copy editing, business or organizational writing – (marketing, executive communications, memos, newsletter), technical writing, grant, writing for media print and/or digital (social), and some basic graphic design or web content development knowledge.
Why you are qualified…
- At least 3-5 years of experience writing web content on financial subjects.
- Have proficiency of various financial instruments such as stocks, options, futures contracts, etc.
- Proven experience working in a financial writing position.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Strong attention to details. This is a MUST.
- Ability to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple financial organizations.
- Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking.
Who we are…
SAMURAI is a cloud-based service designed for giving life digital financial content and personalize them based on readers’ unique needs. We are a rapidly growing financial analysis, analytics and TaaS (Trading as a Service) platform helping hedge funds, banks, institutional investors and individual investors increase market engagement, gain insights, improve trade performance, and quantify risk/reward with world-class user experience and visualizations. We have an extraordinary team of passionate professionals, in various subject areas, who love working together to help build, manage and maintain the platform every trading day.
Stuff to perk you up even more…
- Excellent compensation package: Good hourly rates, yearly bonus, and stock options
- Four-day work week*
- Flexible work arrangements
- Training in new technologies and growth opportunities
- Learn from dedicated people and strong leadership
- Work for a dynamic and global workforce
- Opportunity to work from a choice of work centers in the future - India, Ukraine, Dominican Republic, and other countries.
*Starting in 2022.
SAMURAI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all contractees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, We complies with all federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.