We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced User Interface (UI) Front-End Developer.
What will you do…
- Work closely with the product team on the design of wireframes, web mockups and user interfaces.
- Create front-end UI screens to be wired-up to backend code.
- Develop screens consistent with Style guide using Telerik/Kendo Controls, CSS and HTML.
- Must be able to work with a multilevel structure and be familiar with integrating the front end to the middle layer.
- Develop and execute solutions for the SAMURAI platform, including new features, enhancements and bug fixes.
- Provide support and troubleshooting assistance to resolve issues that arise.
- Reviewing epics, user stories, and workflow diagrams to develop solutions.
- Assist with releases to QA and production environments.
- Code review and assist colleagues in coding best practices.
- Work closely with Software Developers and other QA Engineers to deliver the high-quality products in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Delivering quality work while operating as a team player while valuing SAMURAI’s mission and culture.
Why you are qualified…
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience in front-end development.
- Knowledge of enterprise level development strategies.
- Knowledge of Design Thinking methodology for user-centered software design.
- Working knowledge of agile development principles and tools in all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- Integration with data stores.
- Working with remote teams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Candidate must be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Who we are…
SAMURAI is a cloud-based service designed for giving life digital financial content and personalize them based on readers’ unique needs. We are a rapidly growing financial analysis, analytics and TaaS (Trading as a Service) platform helping hedge funds, banks, institutional investors and individual investors increase market engagement, gain insights, improve trade performance, and quantify risk/reward with world-class user experience and visualizations. We have an extraordinary team of passionate professionals, in various subject areas, who love working together to help build, manage and maintain the platform every trading day.
Stuff to perk you up even more…
- Excellent compensation package: Good hourly rates, yearly bonus, and stock options
- Four-day work week*
- Flexible work arrangements
- Training in new technologies and growth opportunities
- Learn from dedicated people and strong leadership
- Work for a dynamic and global workforce
- Opportunity to work from a choice of work centers in the future - India, Ukraine, Dominican Republic, and other countries.
*Starting in 2022.
SAMURAI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all contractees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, We complies with all federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.