By registering for the SAMBAR Community Forums, you agree to the following terms. Please note: SAMBAR Community Forums rules are in addition to SAMBAR website rules.
1. Multiple registrations are not allowed.
2. Automated registration or registering using a script or program, or bot is not allowed.
3. A registered account is never deleted even when you leave the Forum and the website.
4. After registration, you are not allowed to change your email.
5. Users can change their Community Display Names once every 30 days.
6. At the time of registration, you must set up Google Authenticator. It's mandatory.
7. At the time of registration, you must set up Security Questions. It's mandatory.
8. After registration, you are not allowed to disable Google Authenticator or Security questions. If you do that, your account will be made inactive.
9. If you enter a wrong password three times in a row at the logging-in time, you will be locked out of your account for 24-hours.
10. Once locked out, you must reset your password to login once again.
11. If unable to reset your password, you must contact the Forum administration staff for further assistance.
12. If you lose access to your account or find any suspicious activity from your account, you must notify Forum administration staff immediately.
13. While registering on SAMBAR, you acknowledge and agree:
1.That you give SAMBAR permission to store your posts in a database, display them, share them, and reproduce them on the website and by other media.
2.That you will not post messages that are obscene, vulgar, hateful, abusive, threatening, sexually explicit or violate laws.
3.That you will abide by all Community Rules & Code of Conduct, including the rules that prohibit posts with personal insults, advertising, or the promotion of a product, service, organization, or website, except where explicitly permitted.
4.That you understand that your posts and the username you select will be visible on the Internet and search engines, that you are responsible for your privacy in deciding what to post, and that your posts will remain visible even if you leave SAMBAR or your account is inactive or closed.
5.SAMBAR may re-purpose and re-post your comments and related content and images elsewhere on its forums, SAMBAR websites, social media accounts, or partner sites.
6.That your membership may be temporarily suspended or permanently banned for the violation of rules at the sole discretion of SAMBAR.
7.That you will be permanently banned if you re-register while your membership was suspended.
14. You can not post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by SAMBAR.
15. SAMBAR is not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any message and are not responsible for any message's contents.
16. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the opinions of SAMBAR. Any member who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact Forum administration staff immediately. SAMBAR staff can remove objectionable messages, and we will make every effort to do so within a reasonable time frame if determined that removal is necessary.
17. You will not use the SAMBAR Community website to post any material that is knowingly false or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually-oriented, and threatening invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
19. SAMBAR reserves the right to:
1.Remove, edit, move, or close any discussion/topic/conversation (on-going or stranded) or message for any reason.
2.Ban/suspend/delete members that are detrimental to the SAMBAR community in any means.
3.re-purpose and re-post your comments and related content and images elsewhere on its forums, SAMBAR web sites, and on social media accounts
4.Make changes to the SAMBAR Community Rules without notice.
If you have questions or do not understand any part of this Policy, please stop using the pre-release web application immediately and email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Community Registration Rules” in the subject area.
Updated January 19, 2021.